Backend Software Engineer
We change the way companies innovate. In order to enable everyone to create innovations that matter, companies implement Design Thinking as a new method. As we believe innovation is the only sustainable resource available out there, we want to support innovators with this new method. We observed problems a software could solve, that’s why we created a digital platform, guiding and connecting its users while creating a common innovation database.
If you don’t know what design thinking is yet. No problem, after your time here at BlitzMinds you will not only have gained more experience in the B2B-Marketing field, but you will have internalized this new method. We are looking for a working student or intern for at least 6 months to support us with our B2B marketing. Be part of the next-generation software and help us reach more companies with our software.
- Decide what’s the best content marketing for our current situation
- Communicating directly with our corporate clients
- Define our target group and direct messages more in depth
- Determine the most important marketing channels
- Student in Business Administration or anything related to marketing
- Previous experiences in marketing would be a big plus
- You love creating new content, whether it is a blog post or something else
- You not only work great in a team but also good on your own
- Located in Munich
In conclusion, what’s most important to us is that you are passionate about what you do, pick up any skill needed as you go and can take responsibility on your own.
We offer you not only flexible working hours and a modern office but the opportunity to voice your ideas, to learn and grow with us. We believe in achieving our goals as a team, that’s why we are doing monthly team bonding events. Additionally, free coffee as much as your heart desires.